Ceramides 0.3% + Bisabolol
fragrance free • non-comedogenic • 30g
Strengthens Skin Barrier, Hydrates & Soothes
What it is: An everyday moisturizing cream with 5 Ceramides to restore & repair skin’s natural barrier & prevent water loss. A ultra moisturizing cream suitable for dry / normal skin.
Why it's awesome:
- 0.3% active concentration of 5 skin essential ceramides along with Ursolic Acid for repairing damaged skin barrier
- Formulated with Ceramide:Cholesterol:Fatty Acid in ratio of 3:1:1, which is proven to accelerate skin barrier recovery
- Boosted with Bisabolol & Asiaticoside which are powerful skin soothing ingredients
- Aquaporin boosting ingredients, along with Saccharide Isomerate & Betaine for providing intense skin hydration
- Formulated with iActive Ceramide, sourced from Kimika USA
pH: 5.0 - 6.0
Consumer testing results:
- 9 out of 10 subjects said skin felt calm & less irritated after 3 weeks of usage
- 8 out of 10 subjects said skin felt nourished & hydrated after 2 weeks of usage
- 8 out of 10 subjects noticed skin stays hydrated throughout the day after using the product
Science behind this product:
Skin barrier is located in the outermost layer of the skin, the stratum corneum (SC). SC consists of corneocytes embedded in a lipid-enriched extracellular matrix (similar to the brick & mortar structure).
The corneocytes are composed of mainly keratin fibrils which are protected externally by a cornified cell envelope & they provide structural stability and elasticity to the skin. The intercellular lipids, on the other hand, is composed of Ceramides, Cholesterol, and Free Fatty Acids, that helps retain moisture (and block transepidermal water loss / TEWL) apart from several other critical functions.
The skin barrier bears the responsibility of being the first line of defense against moisture loss, irritants and bacteria. Skin’s barrier must not only defend from mechanical insults and pathogenic microbes, but also from other aggressors like UV-irradiation and free radicals generated from the ozone and other environmental pollutants. Additionally, the barrier must also desquamate invisibly and trap appropriate amounts of water (hydration).
UV overexposure, medication, age, allergens, pollutants, over-washing, are some of the factors that can damage the integrity of skin's barrier. Unless these factors are adequately countered by SC self-repair mechanisms and/or external moisturization, the SC becomes overstressed, with continued increased TEWL leading to incomplete desquamation, loss of skin elasticity, and increased skin rigidity.
We followed a 3 pronged approach while formulating this product:
1. Support & accelerate repair of skin's barrier: This is a continuous process and shows gradual improvement in skin health. We have combined Ceramides, Cholesterol & Fatty Acids in a widely proven ratio of 3:1:1, which is similar to that found in healthy skin. Multiple studies has proven that this specific ratio exerts optimal benefits & supports accelerated optimal skin barrier repair. This product uses a high concentration of 0.3% pure ceramides, delivered through 5 essential ceramides, namely, Ceramide NP, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide NS, Ceramide AS, and Ceramide AP.
2. Soothe & hydrate skin from the first application: Another aspect of this product is to offer immediate relief from symptoms of damaged barrier - excess skin dryness, irritation, itchiness. Bisabolol, one of the active components of Chamomile, along with Ursolic Acid and Asiaticoside (active component of Centella), heals & soothes skin. Betaine, Saccharide Isomerate & Aquaporin (type of proteins in skin that are responsible for transporting water across cell membranes) boosting ingredients that provides intense, multi-level hydration.
3. Make it suitable for dry / normal skin: Formulate an ultra-moisturizing & nourishing cream that is suitable for dry skin and moisturizes from within. We have used multiple emollients, occlusives (Petrolatum) and hydrators to keep skin healthy & well moisturized.
- Use AM or PM as a moisturizer. Use after cleansing, toning and applying all serums.
- Take sufficient quantity of product and massage into face until it is fully absorbed.
Aqua, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Ceteareth-20, Butylene Glycol, Bisabolol, Petrolatum, Cetyl Alcohol, Trehalose, Saccharide Isomerate, Betaine, Ursolic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Allantoin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Cholesterol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Sucrose Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ceramide NP, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide NS, Ceramide AS, Ceramide AP, Triethanolamine, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerine, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Carbomer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate
1. How is it different from Ceramide Complex?
This product has pure active ceramide concentration of 0.3%. Ceramide Complex is a term used by brands to either hide the ceramide concentration or inflate the concentration percent. Ceramide Complexes are blends of ceramides provided by raw material suppliers along with other ingredients (like emulsifiers, preservatives etc) and contains around 2.5% ceramide or lesser. Using 1% concentration of this complex delivers ceramides in the range of 0.025%. We have formulated this product to deliver high concentration of pure ceramide (0.3%) to deliver maximum benefits to skin.
2. Is it suitable for dry skin?
Yes, it is. This formula is specially formulated for dry / normal skin and provides intense moisturization.
3. Can I use this everyday?
Yes. It is a ceramide based gel cream and should be used everyday for maximum benefits. It contains skin soothers as well that calm skin down and helps it heal.
What our users say about us:
This site is really fraud. Please do not order from this website. I had ordered some items from them. I didn’t get any updates on my order even after 10 days. Then when I d mailed them about the same ,they said that my pin code was not serviceable and provide with alternate pin code. Then after so many hustle I asked for refund which they are not giving. This is such a fraud. Wasn’t expecting this. I lost my money to this. Please do not prepaid for your order.
Loved this cream. It is like tailor made for my skin. It keeps my skin soft, hydrated without the greasy feel. I apply it after actives & have noticed much improvement, no breakouts & no dryness just soft, dewy skin
Ceramides 0.3% + Bisabolol
Is nice but gave me mild irritation for few seconds
Ceramides 0.3% + Bisabolol
Product type: Face moisturizer
Net quantity: 30g
Shelf life: 18 months from the date of manufacturing
Product dimensions (in cm): 4 x 4 x 12
Country of origin: India
SKU code: 8906128100412
Manufactured & marketed by: Uprising Science Pvt Ltd (21, Aarna 2 Tower, Kartarpura Industrial Area, Jaipur - 302006 (Rajasthan)