Multi-Peptide Serum (7% Matrixyl 3000 + 3% Bio-Placenta)
fragrance free • non-comedogenic • 30ml
For firmer, younger looking skin
What it is: A rejuvenating collagen boosting serum that restores youthfulness, resulting in younger, firmer-looking skin.
Why it's awesome:
- A Multi-Peptide serum with a power of 7% Matrixyl 3000, a combo of 2 potent peptides that smoothen wrinkles & increase elasticity. Along with 3% Bio-Placenta that acts similar to human placenta with 5 peptides that promote cell growth and thus reduces aging
- A hydrating lightweight serum that is proven to boost skin moisturization by 83% instantly and reduce wrinkles under eye by 46% and crow’s feet by 21% in 4 weeks
- It contains premium quality of Matrixyl 3000 by Croda, UK and Bio-placenta by Labio, Korea, leading global suppliers of skincare ingredients
This product is:
Repairs & Rejuvenates
Reduces Fine Lines
pH: 5.0 - 6.0
Consumer testing results:
Science behind this product:
Peptides are chains of amino acids that help to build up certain proteins needed by the skin such as collagen, elastin and keratin. These skin proteins are naturally synthezised by our body and are responsible for maintaining the resilience and firmness of the skin. However, with increasing age, the capacity of our body to generate these proteins (growth factors) gradually diminishes and absence of cell replacement leads to aging.
Formulated with a high concentration of 7% Matrixyl 3000 peptides which is tested to regulate the expression of Progerin, a senescence marker which accumulates with age. It supports the activation of the cutaneous repair process, and in particular at the level of the fragile and UV-damage prone papillary dermis, thus is suitable and effective anti-aging serum for all skin types.
The Minimalist Multi-peptide serum contains Bio-placenta, obtained from microbial fermentation, which helps in synthesizing various growth factors (very similar to human Placenta). The combination of five growth factors and other essential factors in Bio-placenta can have synergistic effects on the skin and helps in skin rejuvenation and cell revitalization. It also stimulates cell growth and promotes biosynthesis of collagen.
- You can use peptides preferably in the PM skincare regime to get its maximum benefits. After cleansing your face with a mild cleanser and hydrating with hyaluronic acid (if using), apply the multi-peptide serum with the dropper and spread it evenly on the skin
- Leave it for 1-2 minutes to let the serum sink in your skin cells before applying any other serum or moisturizer
- Avoid using facial acids like AHAs immediately before or after applying peptide serum as it can reduce its efficiency
Aqua, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Acetyl Glutamine, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-9, sh-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/Folic Acid Ferment Filtrate Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, Pullulan, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Lactic Acid
1. How long does it take for peptides to work?
After you begin to use peptides you can be sure to notice a visible improvement on your skin within a few weeks. However, it may take 3-6 months of regular use for Multi-peptide serum to show its full beneficial effect
2. Do peptides have any side-effects? Can we use it for the long term?
Unlike other active skincare ingredients, peptides are usually safe to be used on all types of skin and are readily accepted by the skin’s natural metabolism. It does not show any serious side effects and has been found to be neutral on skin. However, whenever you incorporate a new active in your regimen, you should always patch test 48 hours before beginning to use the product.
Other products you may like
What our users say about us:
Not that effective
The best one available. Reduces fine lines and makes skin smooth. Brings more shine on the face. Calms skin down. The biggest dupe for midnight klairs serum where we are only paying fraction of price. Everyone goes gaga over that product but not this one. With the ingredients and affordability, it is one of the best in the market. Thank you Minimalist for brining this kind of product to India
it removes fine lines , actually
I use it in my nightime routine after my toner. It's quick absorbing but still I let it be for 2 minutes before applying my moisturiser. I'm in my mid 20s so wrinkles and fine lines are not an issue yet but I use it as a preventive measure. I don't know if it was supposed to help but my skin feels more moisturised and there's a glow. Still need to check if that's due to the entirety routine or this serum. Overall happy with this product.
I love it. I makes my skin plumper. And I'm using the 2nd bottle.