PHA 3% + Biotic Toner
fragrance free • non-comedogenic • 150ml
Tightens pores, exfoliates, hydrates & rebalances skin microbiome
What it is: A daily, gentle exfoliating, pH balancing, pore tightening & skin hydrating toner. Boosted with Pre-Biotics and Pro-Biotics to balance skin microbiome and accelerate the recovery of skin's barrier function
Why it's awesome:
- Formulated for all skin types. This toner is very lightweight and glides on the skin effortlessly before absorbing quickly & completely
- PHAs are next generation AHAs. They not just exfoliate gently, but also functions as humectants. Further, Gluconolactone (PHA used in this formula) provides up to 50% protection against UV radiation
- Formulated with Prebiotics and Probiotics to balance skin microbiome and enhance natural defence barriers of the skin. Also boosted with multiple humectants for multi-level hydration
- High quality ingredients including Gluconolactone sourced from Jungbunzlauer, Switzerland and Prorenew Complex CLR from CLR Chemisches, Germany
pH: 4.0 - 4.5
Science behind this product:
A good toner essentially delivers hydration to the skin after cleansing and helps remove dead skin cells / built up left after cleansing. It also prepares the skin for the serums to follow and helps in improving active delivery.
Minimalist PHA 3% + Biotic toner is formulated to provide three primary benefits:
1. Gentle exfoliation: PHAs are next generation AHAs. Because of its larger molecule size compared to Glycolic acid (molecular weight 178 vs. 76 for Glycolic acid), it penetrates the skin slowly, hence offering gentle exfoliation without causing any skin irritation. Along with Salicylic Acid, it efficiently clears & tightens enlarged pores
2. Pore tightening & Hydration: With added benefits of Niacinamide & Salicylic Acid, this pore tightening toner keeps your oil in check, gently exfoliates your skin, prevents clogged pores & further helps to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores, giving you a flawless, matt look. This product also contains an optimum blend of several hydrating ingredients to give your skin a boost of much needed hydration after cleansing. This formula contains super hydrators like Polyglutamic Acid, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Saccharide Isomerate and Amino acids like Lysine, Histidine and Arginine. Combined, these ingredients restore the water skin loses during cleansing
3. Balance skin microbiome: Ecosystem of our skin is a complex environment and it has a diverse microbiota community. Probiotics are the good bacteria that naturally occurs in our body & on our skin and essentially maintains overall skin health. Prebiotics on other hand are what these good bacteria feed on. Prebiotics has been shown to selectively increase the activity and growth of beneficial skin microbiota. On the other hand, topical applications of probiotics directly affect the skin by enhancing its natural defense barriers. This product uses both forms of biotic to restore skin’s natural health and beauty
- Use it right after cleaning in AM and PM. Take few drops on a cotton pad, enough to soak it completely. Apply over your entire face by sweeping across the swab
- It’s a leave on product so should not be rinsed after application
- Allow it to get completely absorbed in your skin (takes about 5-10 min). Follow it with your daily serums and moisturiser
- When using during the day, always wear a broad spectrum sunscreen SPF 30 or above
Aqua, Gluconolactone, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Inulin, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Saccharide Isomerate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Salicylic Acid, Allantoin, Trehalose, Glycerin, Sodium Polyglutamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Lysine, Histidine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Threonine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Proline, Glycine, Alanine, Valine, Methionine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Cysteine, Ethoxydiglycol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate
1. Can it be used daily?
Yes. It's a gentle, hydrating toner and can be used everyday AM and PM or as per your skin needs. When used during the day, always wear a broad spectrum sunscreen SPF 30 or above to avoid sun sensitivity
2. Can it be used on acne-prone skin?
Yes. It's a pH balancing toner and contains Niacinamide and Salicylic Acid. Both these ingredients are helpful in reducing excess sebum and reduce acne, and this combination makes this toner ideal for combination / oily, acne prone skin
Other products you may like
What our users say about us:
Very nice 👌👍
I'm in love with this product. I was really looking for a suitable mild exfoliating toner for my sensitive irritated skin. This doesn't feel harsh on my skin and gently exfoliates to leave a nice and beautiful glow.
I had really bad breakouts
PHA 3% + Biotic Toner
I have hypersensitive skin. So was sceptical on using this product for the first time. But this one really surprised me. I am in love with it.
Product type: Face toner
Net quantity: 150ml
Shelf life: 18 months from the date of manufacturing
Product dimensions (in cm): 5.5 x 5.5 x 13
Country of origin: India
SKU code: 8906128100160
Manufactured & marketed by: Uprising Science Pvt Ltd (21, Aarna 2 Tower, Kartarpura Industrial Area, Jaipur - 302006 (Rajasthan)